We are a medium size Sacco society based in Nairobi with membership of over 4000 members drawn from all over the country seeking to recruit a result oriented and committed person to fill the position of an ICT Officer with the following qualifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Database administration and user support
- IT Network administration, systems support and customer support
- Advise Sacco on all issues regarding use of current dynamic on Information and Communication Technology
- Administering the routine maintenance schedule for all communications and IT hardware
- Responsible for the management of security of information and communication systems.
- Production of required reports
- Updating and maintaining Society website
- Liaison with software vendors for updates
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science / software engineering/business information technology or its equivalent from a recognized university and 2 years relevant experience in a busy financial institution
- Professional qualification in ICT (IMIS, MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Experience in ICT Project Management will be an added advantage
- Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerized information systems and Knowledge of SQL database management
- Working knowledge of Firewall management, Mobile platform and web portal is an advantage
- Membership in a professional association will be an added advantage
- Minimum Age 25 Years.
- Experience in customer care is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, kindly apply to the
P.O. Box 49010-00100
attaching your certificates and testimonials to reach us by 15th March 2016.