SACCO Internships in Kenya
BIMAS Kenya Limited a leading Microfinance institution in Kenya seeks to offer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector.
These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity to be trained in all areas of Credit operations.Internship programs run for 3 (three) months) and are not compensated.
Qualifications for the Loan officer Internship
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.
(For loan officer interns)We have offices in Embu, Nairobi, nakuru, marimanti, Maua, nanyuki, machakos, Nyahururu, kitengela, makueni, Tala, Kitui, Kibwezi, Mwingi,masii, Nkubu, Kerugoya, Kiritiri, nyeri, mwea, Thika, matuu, Murang’a, Kiambu, Meru, Chuka, Mikinduri, Emali, laare, Kasarani,Loitoktok, Limuru, Siakago, Rongai.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates for internships should download the application form here http://www.bimaskenya.com/index.php/careers
And address their applications to on or before the 30th of September 2017; The HR and Administration Manager BIMAS Kenya Limited