Hawkins Associates Limited
As part of its growth strategy to provide diversified financial services, our client a leading Sacco with a large membership and nationwide branch network, wishes to recruit competent and qualified professionals for these positions:
Marketing & Customer Care Manager
Ref No: 412/IH/FN
Reporting to the General Manager Operations, the successful candidate will plan, organize and coordinate all the marketing and customer service activities.
He/she will also be responsible for the communications / public relations role.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field, a minimum 5 years’ relevant marketing experience in a busy environment and a clean Driving License;
- Excellent report/business writing, negotiation, presentation, analytical and critical thinking skills as well as ability to handle partnerships and stakeholders.
Ref No: 417/CA/FN
The job holder will support the Marketing & Customer Care Manager in addition to any other duties
as directed by the management
- Diploma in Marketing, those with a University degree in Marketing will have added advantage;
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing in a financial institution;
Customer Care Representative (Call Center)
Ref No: 422/CL/FN
They will support the Marketing and Customer Care Manager in addition to any other duties as
directed by the management
- Diploma in Front Office studies or Public Relations,
- a minimum 2 years experience in Customer Care or Receptionist work and
- knowledge of Customer Relationship Management.
Risk and Compliance Officer
Ref No: 632/BC/FN
The successful candidate will ensure that the Society’s rules and procedures are in compliance
with the rules and regulations of the regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree either in Law, Business, Commerce, Finance or related field and minimum 3 years experience in a similar position;
- CPS(K), CPA(K) or Advocates of the High Court of Kenya.
- Certified Risk and Compliance accreditation shall be an added advantage;
Ref No: 281/AT/FN
The job holder will be responsible for advising management team on their investment structuring, impact, objectives, market, governance and business models.
- BA. in Land Economics or Science degree in Finance, Real Estate or a related field with minimum 3 years experience in handling commercial, real estate or property management;
- Qualified CPA(K) with sound financial and asset management skills.
Ref No: 289/AA/FN
The office holder will be responsible in supporting the Investment Manager in addition to any other functions as directed by the management.
- B.A. in Land Economics or Science degree in Finance, Real Estate or a related field;
- CPA II qualification and minimum 2 years experience in similar position.
Ref No: 713/DD/FN
The successful candidate will handle provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of IT systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field with minimum 5 years’ experience in Systems Administration and ERP solutions and possession of MCSE, CCNA and CCNP certifications;
- Experience in working with Virtual environment solutions e.g. VMware and Hyper-V and knowledge of Operating System fundamentals e.g. UNIX, Windows and Experience in Database administration e.g. MS SQL 2008.
Ref No: 243/CL/FN
The successful candidates will handle cash, process payments, reconciliations and updating member’s personal accounts.
- KCSE C+ grade with minimum CPA II qualification,
- 2 years accounting experience and knowledge of Accounting packages;
- Diploma in Banking or Co-operative Management and knowledge of Sacco software systems will be added advantage
Ref No: 234/AD/FN
He/she will review internal controls and procedures, ensure systems and polices are accurate and complete.
- KCSE C+ grade with CPA (K) qualification,
- minimum 2 years relevant experience,
- Diploma in Business Studies and good knowledge accounting packages;
- Knowledge of Sacco software systems will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed to:
e-mail: [email protected] Hawkins Associates Ltd
Human Resources Consultants
215. Muthangari Rd. Lavington
Tel: +254-722-204422 +254-733-616138
Closing Date for Applications: 25th September, 2015
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.