Sacco Manager Employment At KUSCCO In Kenya
REF: NKU / SM/5 – 2016 Sacco Manager
We have been appointed by one of our affiliate SACCOs in Nakuru County as consultant to recruit for the position of SACCO Manager.
Requirements For Sacco Manager Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related course; Bachelor of commerce in banking and finance.
- Registered certified public accountant (CPA K).
- Diploma in cooperative management.
- Diploma in ICT (computer literate).
- Minimum KCSE grade B+.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years experience in SACCO / banking skills.
- Fulfill chapter six of the constitution of Kenya.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- HELB clearance certificate
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA.
- EACC clearance certificate.
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Aged between 30 – 40 years.
- Recommendation letter from previous employer.
- Ready to provide security against SACCO liability.
- Accountable and ready to up hold to the society’s core values.
- Ideal candidate must have the following; integrity, faithful, honest, team builder, able to create a reputable culture in the organization, responsible, mature, strong character, able to work with professionalism and with minimum supervision.
Terms of Service;
- 1 (ONE) year contract (renewable).
How to Apply
- Online applications can be sent to [email protected] and MUST clearly state the job reference number as the subject. Applications should be addressed to:
- The Manager Research & Consultancy Department, KUSCCO Limited, P.O. BOX 28403-00200, Nairobi.
- Please indicate current and expected remuneration. All applications must be received by 6th June 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.