Duties and Responsibilities.
1) Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principle and esthetic design concepts.
2) Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
3) Use computer software to generate new images.
4) Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
5) Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
6) Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
7) Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
8) Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
9) Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
10) Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
Education and Experience
Should have a degree or a diploma in Computer science or an IT Related Course.
At least one year experience.
How to Apply
Those who fit the above requirements to email their applications(cover letter and CV only) to [email protected] on or before 2nd August 2016. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.