We are pleased to announce the following Contract Position in the Revenue Assurance Department within the Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Principal Officer, Revenue Assurance, the individual, with guidance from the manager, will provide assurance to the business on the end-to-end integrity of loyalty points, mobile and fixed data, and interconnect.
Responsibilities for the Safaricom Assurance Analyst Contractor Job
- Perform end to end assurance for mobile data and all its products
- End to end review of fixed data service and all broadband internet access
- Assure all roaming revenues and costs for inbound and outbound roaming
- Review interconnect costs and revenues for SMS and voice
- Perform platform integrity review for all subscriber profiles.
- Daily reconciliation of loyalty points between the RA (Revenue Assurance) system, BI (Business Intelligence) and Oracle systems.
- Daily reconciliations and analysis on POS (Point of Sale) merchandise redemptions between the billing system, BI reports and POS system.
- Daily reconciliation of loyalty points from M-PESA system to M-PESA revenues.
- Confirm accuracy of Prepaid subscriber balances
Requirements for the Safaricom Assurance Analyst Contractor Job
- Degree in Business IT, Informatics, or Telecommunication related engineering
- SQL language skills
- Good communication skills (written & spoken English)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling sensitive matters
- Team player
Critical competencies for success
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with graphs and trends for ease of understanding.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills required to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional presentation required.
- Uphold 100 % accuracy, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results.
How To Apply
Click here to apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.