|Job Title||Contractor –Customer Experience Executive|
|Organization Name||Customer Operations Division|
|We are pleased to announce the following contract vacancies in the Contact Centre Operations Department within the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking to engage on contract basis for 6 months, persons who meet the criteria indicated below:|
|Reporting to the Team Leader-Call Centre Operations -the holder of the position will provide great Customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Safaricom Customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions,handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice.|
|Core Responsibilities:· Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
· Manage and resolve customer complaints.
· Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
· Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
· Document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
· Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
· Updates self on job knowledge by studying and understanding new product descriptions and/or new service processes.
· Recommend process improvements for process excellence.
· Recognize,document and alert the Team Leader of trends in customer calls.
· Maintains communication equipment in working order, reporting problems promptly.
|Qualification Criteria:· Degree OR Diploma in any business related field.
· English and Kiswahili proficiency both spoken and written
· Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
· Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
· Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
· Previous work experience is not essential
|Safaricom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified Kenyan applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,gender, tribal origin, disability or age. As much as we welcome all applications,we will go an extra step to create a team that is representative of Kenya’s rich and diverse cultures.|
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here