We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Internal Audit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Director – Internal Audit, position holder will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the Division, helping the team to be more productive and efficient through organization of team travel, events, meetings, compilation of team reports, and maintenance of records, budgets, and acquisition of team purchase needs in a timely manner.
Roles for the Executive Assistant Job
- Managing the Director’s office and diary/calendar;
- Responding to enquiries, correspondence both telephone and written directed to the Director’s office and drafting correspondence for Director’s signature and ensuring correspondence from other departments is proof read and edited;
- Planning and coordinating the Director’s schedule and coordinating all the logistics for the meetings; as well as making all travel arrangements (local and international) for the Director including arranging for escorts to and from the aircraft, transit arrangements, car hire and scheduling of meetings;
- Liaising with Finance business partner to review the departmental cost center reports and notify the Business Manager on expenditure trends;
- Efficient co-ordination of team events – team buildings, short term trainings, offsite meetings, scheduled Departmental onsite meetings;
- Promptly and efficiently process Air tickets & Visa for staff in compliance with the company’s travel policy and efficient booking intervals;
- Promptly book/make reservation for accommodation for staff and guests before date of travel.
- Arranging for internal team briefings and weekly meetings and
- Raise and monitor purchase requisitions for departmental purchases and Prepare and consolidate the Departmental reports e.g. Annual reports, and Weekly Management reports.
Executive Assistant Job Requirements
Degree in Business Related field;
- Overall a minimum of 4 years Team Administration/PA experience in a busy function;
- Excellent knowledge and hands on working experience in operating Microsoft Office suite- Ms Word, Ms Excel & Ms Outlook is a must. Knowledge of Oracle financial is essential;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Project management experience will be an added advantage;
- Patient and a positive attitude towards customers; (Internal and external);
- Personable and presentable with impeccable grooming & etiquette.
How to Apply
If you fit the abopve qualifications, apply online through our career portal.