Organization Name Resources Division
Safaricom pleased to announce the following internship opportunity in HR-Special Projects department within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
- Reporting to the Manager – HR Special Projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for learning how to provide project support for all approved projects within the department.
HR Internship Detailed Description
- Learn how to gather user requirements together with stakeholders and prepare documentation on user and project requirements.
- Learn how to plan all tasks and activities related to each project.
- Learn how to document comprehensive project plans for all projects and circulate to stakeholders for approval.
- Learn how to coordinate and manage project related activities for all approved projects in adherence to basic Project Management principles.
- Learn how to continuously monitor project progress after implementation.
- Learn how to monitor and manage communication throughout project life cycle.
- Learn how to document and circulate all project minutes to keep all parties informed on progress.
- Learn how to provide feedback from stakeholders to project team and vice versa.
- Learn how to communicate project progress to stakeholders on a regular basis by producing project status reports that contain decision support information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Learn how to document all projects being undertaken by the department with an associated priority list.
- Learn how to provide documentation on project life cycles.
- Learn how to maintain all project documentation in an organized manner.
- Learn how to Interact with project teams and stakeholders in a professional and cooperative manner by respecting personal, ethnic, and cultural differences in order to ensure a collaborative project management environment
Requirements for HR Internship
- An undergraduate student studying project management or a business related undergraduate course with exposure to project management;
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data and information and distill it to the key points that aid in decision making;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- A highly organized individual with attention to detail;
- Highly developed reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data and information and be able to monitor and explain trends and variances;
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.