Organization Name Safaricom
We are pleased to announce Internship Opportunities within the Audit Operations and Business Controls Section of Internal Audit Division.In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for students who meet the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Responsibilities for the Internal Audit Internship
- Work closely with the Line managers in the various audit projects/processes.
- Assist in planning, fieldwork and reporting on audit assignments.
- Assist in preparing Internal Audit weekly reports and other audit operational reports.
- Learn follow up of audit findings with relevant teams and ensuring their closure
- Assist in administrative duties assigned in the office
Requirements for the Internal Audit Internship
- Undergraduate Student in their third or fourth year undertaking a Business Related undergraduate degree or related field in a recognized university.
- Qualifications in CPA, ACCA, CISA and CIA are an added advantage
- Have proven interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good programming skills
- Additional Details
How to Apply