We are pleased to announce the following Internship Opportunity in Market Development Department within the Regional Sales & Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Regional Coordinator – Market Development, the position holder will be responsible for assisting in the administrative, planning and support of office activities, and operations within the department.
Market Development Internship Responsibilities
- Assist in organizing & coordinating all logistics for the departmental meetings (Both internal & external)
- Filing of all documents and correspondence to & from the departmental office.
- Raising of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) & Internal Requisitions (IRs) after approval from the HOD Market Development.
- Assist to organize and schedule Departmental meetings, notify all the participants & follow up to ensure prompt attendance.
- Take notes and circulate the action points of meetings within 24 hours to all stakeholders.
- Assist to coordinate the Regional Operations Departments transport, travel and hotel accommodation logistics.
- Assist in planning and coordination of departmental events/projects/activations.
- Raising facilities PR’s and check to ensure that all quotes shared are within the recommended rates and timelines
- Working with Finance Business Partner to ensure availability of funds.
- 100% accuracy in allocating correct budget lines and ensuring all required documentations are attached
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times and given an unmatched experience to both internal and external customers
- Assist to coordinate the Regional support calendar of activities for the year.
- Coordinate feedback on tools of work.
- Support reward and recognition activities within the region.
Requirements for the Market Development Internship
- Degree/Continuing Degree student in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated in 2016/2017 or awaiting graduation in 2017/2018
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate).
- Good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work.
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- A team player and creative problem solver
How to Apply