Organization Name: Regional Sales Operations
We are pleased to announce job rotation opportunity in the Retail Channel Department under the Retail Asset Management Section within the Regional Sales Operations Division.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below. Reporting to the Senior Manager – Retail Asset Management, the job holder will be responsible for administrative duties within the section which involves coordination of LPO issuance, site survey meetings and planning for the Retail Asset Management Team as well as the consultants and contractors team travel. The position will also supports the different regions in delivering customer value through seamless & efficient channel execution of store rollout.
Retail Asset Management Intern Responsibilities
- Raise Purchase Requisitions as requested and ensure they’re posted in correct accounts.
- Follow-up with Finance and ensure the corresponding PO is received and delivered to the supplier.
- All logistics including accommodation and travel for the section to be in place at least 12 hrs before the meeting.
- Prompt processing of Air tickets and confirmation 2 days before date of travel.
- Prompt booking/making reservation for site meetings for the team 48 hours before date of travel.
- Organizing documentation relevant to the section and ensuring proper labeling and filing of the documents in a systematic manner.
- Follow up of approvals.
- Business Relationship management with vendors and suppliers.
Requirements for the Retail Asset Management Intern
- Degree/Diploma in any field.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Able to plan and organize work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, creative problem solver who pays attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Be flexible for offsite and travel assignments.
- Project management skills will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Apply by clicking on this link