Accounts Payables – Finance Internships at Safaricom
Location: Nairobi, KE
We are pleased to announce the following Internship Opportunity in the Finance Operations Department within Accounts Payables Section.
In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Finance Internship Responsibilities
- Receive invoices from suppliers and confirm the same have been posted on iSupplier Portal.
- Posting and verification of invoices.
- Timely preparation of payments for approval.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements with GL.
- Daily validation of invoices posted on iSupplier and initiating them for approval.
- Any other tasks assigned.
Requirements for the Finance Internship
- Degree in Business related field.
- Must have professional accounting qualifications CPA Part II or ACCA.
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of MS office packages (MS Excel & Word).
How to Apply