Financial Planning Systems Developer Internships at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the IT Planning and Delivery Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Financial Systems Planning, the position holder will guide external Companies trying to connect and interact with the M-PESA APIs. This role will also be responsible for managing relationships with external developers who would like to integrate to M-PESA.
Systems Developer Internship Detailed Description
- To learn and understand the detailed workings of the M-PESA APIs
- To guide external developers when integrating to M-PESA APIs as well as in the testing phase;
- To provide suggestions improvements to current API documentation;
- To develop as required, any systems within the Financial Services landscape
- To effectively manage the existing /new accounts by managing end to end onboarding process and ensure compliance to service agreement requirements;
- To respond to customer related issues so as to provide consistent quality of service and get excellent customer rating;
- To prepare reports of the onboarding process
- To develop and implement the financial services plans in line with the overall business objectives.
Requirements for System Developer Internship
Key qualifying criteria
- Degree in ICT/Engineering or a similar course;
- NO work experience required;
- Knowledge/experience of a programming language is a MUST
- Knowledge of linux and shell scripting will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills
Critical competencies for success
- Experience in developing backend applications;
- Dedication to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability for self-learning
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.