Service Fulfillment Internships in Kenya at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Enterprise Service Delivery Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Service Fulfillment Internship Responsibilities
- End to end management of orders, ensuring complete status of all services provided.
- Following up with Support teams to ensure orders progressed and supported.
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders in management of orders and service requests
- Daily and weekly reporting
Requirements for the Service Fulfillment Internship
- An ongoing student persuing bachelor of Commerce.
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply