We are pleased to announce the following internship opportunity in Enterprise Risk Management Department within Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for students who meet the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Responsibilities for the Enterprise Risk Management Internship
- To offer support to integration ISO activities (ISO 9001, 27001, 22301, 20000, 14000, ISO26000):Support process management teams to ensure review and upload of processes within SharePoint.
- Assist follow-up of Non-conformities raised during the Internal and External audit for all programs
- Assist implementation of ISO26000 (CSR) GAP report
- Support execution of scheduled ISO activities to maintain certification
- Work with SharePoint champions & IT, BCM Program manager to undertake an audit on SharePoint and
- Implement action points for improvement.
- Assist in the implementation of a measuring and monitoring tool for ISO9001.
- Support the team to prepare for integrated ISO internal audit
- Support preparation of Risk Assessment
- Assist in administrative duties assigned in the office
Qualifications for the Enterprise Risk Management Internship
- Undergraduate Student in their third or fourth year from a recognized university.
- Have proven interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Additional Details
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the RECRUITMENT PORTAL and then Click on the apply button . Remember to attach your resume.