We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Wholesale Department within the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below;
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Wholesale Services the position holder will grow IP& Capacity wholesale revenues and will develop a retention strategy that ensures churn is minimized. The position holder will also develop partnership with ISPs to support revenues for IP& Capacity stream (both national and regional players).
The position holder will be the single point of IP & Capacity sales for assigned accounts and will be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships. The role holder will also be expected to effectively represent the business at key networking events regionally and internationally that touch on IP&Capacity
Responsibilities for the IP & Capacity Sales Job
- Grow Wholesale International Capacity & IP revenues
- Achieve set revenue targets as per capacity objectives
- Development of a 12 month rolling sales pipeline
- Identify global growth prospects and specific opportunities with EA region
- Identify and analyze operator capacity needs and requirements and ensure operator needs are fully understood and correctly dimensioned
- Develop capacity value propositions and presentations that are technically sound, easy to understand and competitively priced to grow business in the market.
- Work with International Data/IP partners or providers to meet the needs of the business by developing a clear annual review calendar that can identify areas of collaboration and potentially new revenues.
- Ensure proactive and cross-functional engagement of all the required teams necessary to implement the solution required by the customer.
- Use a clear and well –documented process methodology for locking business to avoid delayed implementation and poor client engagement
- Weekly prepare a report showing various engagement milestones of operator on-boarding process to ensure ease of billing for services required.
- Develop an effective retention strategy to minimize churn
- Work to develop and execute customer ring fencing strategies
- Develop and share periodic reports on QoS
- Manage Key relations & partnerships
- Prepare and maintain an effective annual calendar that optimize the relationships with various operators, partners & outsourced roaming providers to enhance competition
- Develop an effective framework for monitoring effective partnerships
- Explore new partnership opportunities that create opportunities for growth
- Attend Key networking events
- Identify and plan for all known key events on Capacity & IP
- Attend at least one key networking event annually
- Document and implement learnings for the benefit for the business
Requirements for the IP & Capacity Sales Job
- A recognized University Degree in a Business related field; Masters of Business Administration degree is an added advantage
- Experience and technical skills in telecommunications industry and sound knowledge of International Telecommunications Services is a mandatory requirement
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience in the telecommunications sector which must include establishing and managing international carrier relations and Capacity sales arrangements
- At least 3 years sales experience. Experience in projects management is an added advantage.
- Strong relationship-building and customer retention skills
How To Apply
Click here to apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.