Analyst Workforce Planning Jobs at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Workforce Planning Manager in the Customer Operations Division, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring the right balance of staffing levels with volume of work to enable meeting of divisional objectives.
Analyst Workforce Planning Job Responsibilities
- Forecast modeling: Creating long term, mid-range, short term and intra day forecasts for both voice and non- voice contacts. Leveraging statistical methodologies to ensure +/5% accuracy in forecasting.
- Capacity planning: Scheduling all Contact center agents and Support analysts. Achieving a schedule optimization of +/-10% per planning period. Leave management and reconciliation for agents and analysts.
- Analysis & Reporting: Analyze data using different tools and prepare recommendations to drive high impact process improvement efforts. Performance impact analysis, and operational planning reports, staffing levels and efficiency reports to be prepared periodically.
- Headcount management: Ensure the right capacities are available to achieve business objectives in different contact channels through headcount tracking,forecasting and recommendations to management.
- Business continuity planning: Providing management with risk mitigation plans with different scenario analysis to support decision making.
- Innovation: Develop ideas, concepts, processes or tools that continuously improve the efficiency and productivity of the Workforce section and the Contact Centre. Enable implementation of best practices in Workforce management in the Contact center.
Requirements for the Analyst Workforce Planning Job
- Degree (Minimum of second class Upper) from a recognized university, preferably Mathematics (statistics),Computer science,Business information technology or an equivalent degree .An advanced degree is highly preferable.
- 2 year+experience in Workforce management experience is required. I.e Real timeanalysis, scheduling, staffing optimization etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications preferred with ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with advance formula application.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Good written communication skills.
- Self-starter andindependent. Team oriented and results driven.
- Ability tointerface with all levels of management.
- Demonstratedcomplex problems solving skills.
- Strong organizationalskills and attention to detail
How to Apply