Principal Officer-Compliance and Controls Jobs at Safaricom
Organization Name: Risk Management
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Ethics and Compliance Department within the Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compliance and Controls, the position holder will proactively execute the Safaricom Compliance Programmes, coordinate the execution of control framework by the business functions and carrying out assurance activities to ensure compliance with the laws, regulations and business policies and standards using a risk based approach.
Compliance and Controls Job Responsibilities
- Implementation of the Compliance Policies and Procedures;
- Manage the Compliance and controls execution;
- Carry out monitoring and assurance activities on compliance and CACM programs on a regular basis;
- Report on the state of Safaricom compliance with the control management and other policies and regulations governing the organization on a quarterly basis;
- Coordinate the Compliance Champions to ensure a controls and compliance culture is inculcated throughout the organization; and
- Coordinate the compliance awareness training across the organization.
Requirements for the Compliance and Controls Job
- A graduate with a degree in Business, Law, Engineering or IT;
- Professional certification in risk management and information systems e.g. CISA, CIA or CPA (K) or equivalent;
- At least 4 years proven experience in auditing, accounting, risk management or the legal field; and
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply
Deadline: 28th April 2017