Responsibilities for the Analyst Business Intelligence & Analytics Job
- Provide expert support (and system management where applicable) for assigned systems and applications.
- Maintain Data and Application availability for all assigned systems and applications.
- Provide 1st Level and 2nd Level applications support (and system management where applicable) for all other internal applications within the Business Support Systems team’s jurisdiction.
- Escalate and source expertise where necessary.
- Full involvement in testing new products, services and technologies.
- Testing new and upgraded applications before implementation and rollout.
- Provision of User Acceptance Test (UAT) environment in conjunction with Business Analyst.
- Ensure Systems, Applications and Availability Monitoring.
- Documentation and policy implementation and ensure ease of accessibility of documentation.
- Document updates every 4 months and version control documents.
- Provide RCA and fix issues to avoid recurrence.
- Provide workaround solutions to long term solutions.
Analyst Business Intelligence & Analytics Job Requirements
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Microsoft certification: MCSE, MCDBA added advantage
- UNIX certification is an added advantage
- Oracle DBA training is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client server environment
- Informatica knowledge is an added advantage
- BI, Tableau knowledge is an added advantage
- 2 years DBA and/or Application Support experience
- Programming skills in any 4GL or a functional programming language e.g. SQL
- Highly developed analytical thinking skills
- Ability to role-model and manage customers and fellow team members.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume. Deadline for application is 06-Dec-2016