We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Project Management Office within the CEO Office. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – PMO – the primary responsibility of the Benefits Realization Manager will be compiling and providing Benefits Realization Management (BRM) and its influence on project success, project governance, and execution of the strategy both at the business unit and at the enterprise level. They will provide sound financial input, analysis and reporting of the current and estimated project benefits and spends in relation to the overall business unit level P&L and Cash flow estimates.
Benefits Manager Job Detailed Description in Kenya
- Establishes a BRM strategy and framework that defines the standard BR (Benefits Review) practices and procedures for the whole organization.
- Ensures proper application of BRM practices and procedures to support project success.
- Ensure that each project has its expected benefit outcomes clearly defined and quantified.
- Ensure that the outcomes from each project create a measurable value to the organization and support the achievement of clearly defined business unit level strategic objectives.
- Ensures that the expected costs, outputs, outcomes and benefits are described in the business case and approved at the beginning of the project.
- Supports project CAPEX Governance Council decision making process by ensuring availability of the signed-off business cases
- Brings expertise in the Capital Budgeting techniques (Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return etc.) to support creation of the business case and detailed financial models.
- Provides guidance and support to the business unit finance partners on the matters related to Capital Budgeting, Scenario building and complex financial analysis
- Ensures that the project costs and spends and the expected outputs and outcomes are frequently reviewed and realigned to the current expectations – Realign or Re-baseline the business case.
- Regularly reviews the Benefits reports created by the Benefit Realization specialist to ensure the achievement of all the outcomes and benefits expected in the business case.
- Holds socialization sessions with the business unit leadership to review the periodic project outcomes and benefits.
- Briefs organizations’ Top Management regularly on the status of Benefits achievement for the projects.
Requirements for Benefits Manager Kenyan Jobs
- A degree in Business Administration with a major in Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 2 certification
- A Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the field of Financial Management and / or Capital Budgeting preferably in the Telecom domain
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume. End Date19-Oct-2015