Senior Brand & Marketing Communications Manager Job at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following two vacancies in the Brand Marketing and Communications department within the Commercial Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Reporting to the Head of Department; Brand Marketing and Communications, the individual serves as the custodian of the Safaricom brand. They are responsible for developing the strategy,positioning, look and feel for the brand and relevant points of contact with Safaricom’s diverse customers.
Brand & Marketing Communication Job Detailed Description
- Championing brand equity and ensuring brand positioning is clear and consistent.
- Champion brand conformity as well as understanding of the brand framework across the organization. Set up guideline reviews every quarter and review on-going work looking for improvements to guidelines.
- Ensuring Safaricom Advertising and Communication resonates and delivers world class material execution and positively contributes to the brand image.
- Manage the agency creative development process and resourcing levels required for Safaricom to ensure delivery of above the line, and below the line advertising materials for execution.
- Review of the advertising charter from time to time for sign off and implementation to encompass any changes in contract with the Safaricom agency.
- Management of the Creative Agency to deliver to strategy on brand, Safaricom Foundation and all internal departments.
- Oversee internal coordination of advertising and promotional briefs to deliver world class advertising with regards to brand, Safaricom Foundation and all internal departments.
- Proofing final artwork and securing endorsement from the Head of Department.
- Champion standardization, negotiation and driving down of production costs directly related to advertising production in concert with procurement.
- Ongoing information & contact to drive relevance of information
- Brand custodian responsible to ensure conformity with the published guidelines.
- Lead in any changes and developments required in the guidelines.
Requirements for Brand & Marketing Communication Job
- A degree in marketing, business administration or similar disciplines
- Professional qualifications that drive brand disciplines.
- 10 years’ experience in anAdvertising managerial position function with a focus on brand management and advertising
- Strong creative and conceptualskills.
- Attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An excellent planner and organizer
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.