Customer Experience Executive Jobs at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following fixed term contract vacancies in the Contact Centre Operations Department within the Customer Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking to engage on fixed contract basis for 6 months, persons who meet the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Team Leader-Contact Centre Operations – the holder of the position will provide great Customer experience (by showing empathy, creating rapport and building trust) through contact with Safaricom Customers by answering incoming calls/SMS to: answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information, solutions and advice.
Customer Experience Executive Job Responsibilities
- Handle customer inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- Document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Updates self on job knowledge by studying and understanding new product descriptions and/or new service processes.
- Recommend process improvements for process excellence.
- Recognize, document and alert the Team Leader of trends in customer calls.
- Maintains communication equipment in working order and reporting problems promptly.
Requirements for the Customer Experience Executive Job
- Degree OR Diploma in any business related field;
- English and Kiswahili proficiency both spoken and written;
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion;
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets;
- Candidates shortlisted for interviews will be required to produce original copies of their national ID card or
- Passport, educational documents (Confirming that they have been awarded a Diploma or Degree) and a certificate of Good Conduct (not older than 12 months).
How to Apply