We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in IS Operations department. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Database Administration the position holder will develop, Design Database Technologies and help Automation, Backup and Support of databases both Internal and Cloud environments
Database Administrator Job Detailed Description in Kenya
- To ensure Administration, Performance tuning, Capacity planning, management and 3rd line support of ALL Safaricom Enterprise Systems including Oracle eBusiness Suite (ERP), BI Systems, Loyalty Management System, Billing databases, CRM Fraud Management, Revenue Assurance, POS and all other IT database systems.
- To provide 3rd line database support to all system application support teams
- To reinforce quality standards and adherence to business best practice, adding value to business processes and significantly contributing to the betterment of the business bottom line/profitability.
Requirements for Database Administrator Kenyan Jobs
- Degree in Computer Science or Technical related Field
- With at least 4 years hands on Experience in managing large databases .Experience in Oracle RAC, Dataguard and RMAN.
- Certification –OCP DBA; Oracle Apps Systems Administration; SQL Server Administration , MYsql Server Adminitration
- Oracle Middleware administration certification will be an Added Advantage
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume End Date21-Oct-2015