Manager Formal MASS (MASS Consumer Segment)
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Consumer Segments Department within the Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Segment Manager is the voice of the segment and is tasked to generate segment insights, develop comprehensive value propositions and Go-To-Market strategies that will enable Safaricom drive acquisition, usage and retention of Formal MASS Customers, while gaining on key consideration, usage and affinity brand metrics specific to the segment.
Consumer Manager Job Detailed Description in Kenya
- Responsible for segment Revenue and P&L
- Responsible for segment brand metrics
- DeliverE2Eplan of the Formal MASS Segments and Customer Life Cycle (revenue, ageing,control decline, reduce churn) aligned to the overall Segment P&L
- Analyze customer insights, usage patterns, competition activities, and market scenario to draw insights into customer usage /recharge behavior to design segment propositions to optimize revenue and profitability.
- Develop the commercial case and secure commercial approvals for the segment
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer care, Product & Services, Finance, Technology key stakeholders to align the Formal MASS Segment unit goals
- Project manage the plan till delivery by working with Virtual Business teams and the Joint Delivery Teams
- Prepare and update all documents for all propositions within the Formal MASS Segment
- Present Formal MASS Segment commercial performance in monthly reviews (Customers, Revenues,Share, NPS, ARPU, Smartphones, Data Usage)
- Responsible for the development of an annual/bi-annual/segment strategy
- Work with the brand team to develop a Segment Media, Sponsorship and experiential strategy
- Consolidate the marketing research and data on these segments- identifying key insights and business opportunities
Requirements for Consumer Manager Kenyan Jobs
Upper second class degree in Business or Commerce from a recognized University
5 years working experience in Telecom or FMCG with exposure to Segment Marketing
High level knowledge of Commercial knowledge.
High level knowledge of MS Office applications
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply buttonRemember to attach your resume. End Date29-Oct-2015