We are pleased to announce the following Vacancy in Network Engineering Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Senior officer-Project operation, person will provide support to the engineers by offering driving services to the various regions and vehicle maintenance of all the vehicles in the department
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Vehicle Maintenance and Cost Management: Vehicle Maintenance
- Ensure all vehicle repairs are within budget by detecting carelessness and flagging any damages as a result of personal driver recklessness Fuel Intake management Ensuring fuel consumption is within allocated funds and detect any abuse by reconciling mileage record and fuel consumption and report. Also ensure vehicles are being used for the purpose/jobs intended
- Transferring staff from one point to another on official duties and carrying out Drive Test
- Ensure compliance of all road & safety traffic rules including monitoring of relevant motor vehicles-departmental and renewal dates.
- Ensuring that the company vehicles assigned are in good condition, performing the normal routine vehicle check up every morning. Checking service dates etc.
- Responsible for dropping /picking the departmental vehicles to & from the Garage (Toyota E.A).
Requirements for the Driver Job
- Valid driving license
- O’ Level Education
- Certificate in basic mechanics
- At least 5 years working experience as a Senior driver, driving a director in a blue chip company
- A proactive team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply