Reporting & Analytics Transformation Manager Jobs at Safarcicom, Kenya
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Products &Transformation Department within the Enterprise Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The Manager for Reporting& Analytics is tasked -To define,develop, drive, and successfully implement the assigned projects within the EBU transformation and automation program, with a focus on reporting & analytics automation; delivering on the agreed roadmap. Overall goal is to ensure increase of efficiency as well as to increase EBU audit score and seamless automated reporting for products and transformation.
Reporting & Analystics Manager Job Description in Kenya
This role is responsible to ensure
Ideation, conceptualization,development, launch & delivery, management of assigned transformation projects. Those projects/capabilities will meet existing internal and external customers and segment needs, to drive future growth for the business and improve customer experience.
Deliver simple and relevant capabilities by developing and commercializing projects/capabilities that drive differentiation and future growth, focusing on
E2Ecapability experience and product simplification and enhancement of customer onboarding journey
Develop and execute the projects/processes from a customer experience and simplicity, revenue,innovation and NPS perspective
Manage a clear vendor framework covering all aspects of the relationship for the assigned vendors;
Monitor and achieve business case targets and ROI for assigned projects
Support automation and reengineering of defined manual processes within assigned projects
Create slides, charts and information packs that provide accurate and engaging visual materials for stakeholders from a range of levels and backgrounds.
Contribute to all levels of stakeholder engagement and support with expectation setting. Lead key project meetings and working groups.
Coordination & planning
Provide weekly update on progress,risk, issues
Plan all tasks and activities related to each project/process
Implement control measures to ensure pre-defined quality standards are achieved.
Continuously monitor project progress after implementation.
Ensure Document all projects being undertaken under his/her leadership with an associated priority list.
Provide documentation on project lifecycles.
Document project feasibility reports for project concept approval.
Provide business justifications for all approved project concepts, for stakeholder and senior management approval.
Document comprehensive project plans for all projects and circulate to stakeholders for approval.
Provide documentation on user and project requirements.
Document and circulate all project minutes to keep all parties informed on progress.
Based on the user requirements,provide user acceptance test documentation to ensure project objectives are met.
Provide project sign-off documentationto capture acceptance from stakeholders, store properly and download soft copy into departmental repository key documents (URS, business case etc
Maintain all project documentation in an organized manner.
Communicate project progress to stakeholders and manager on a regular basis.
Provide feedback from stakeholders to project team and vice versa.
Monitor and manage communication throughout project life cycle. The role holder will support effective and efficient delivery of each assigned project and
Enable excellent operations by delivering automated reports and analytics and other assigned projects,optimizing relevant processes, successfully delivering transformation & key projects, E2Ecustomer view on systems on time and budget meeting business case objectives as well as ensuring usage of capabilities delivered
Develop, evaluate and ensure achievement of business case targets and benefit realization per each capability assigned to ensure ROI
Create and manage winning partnerships through effective governance with key stakeholders and third party providers
The role holder is responsible to drive Enterprise Transformation through:
- Collect and define user requirements to solve a specific automation reporting issue; ensure those are delivered to PMO; prepare business case to justify implementation (if needed) and follow through implementation, testing and launch to ensure usage
- To ensure assigned automation capabilities and processes, as per transformation road map, are delivered successfully as peragreed timelines reaching business case projections and are accepted by user departments
- To support effective and efficient delivery of each assigned project
- To produce high quality process and e2e customer journeys
- Provide leadership through proper supervision and delegations of role within the team training, developing engaging and motivating the assigned resources to achieve departmental objectives.
Requirements for Reporting & Analytic Manager Kenyan Jobs
- Sales background, deployment and provisioning or analytical background
- Solid understanding of customer journey capturing product processes, sales processes, deployment processes and support processes.
- 4 years working experience
- Excellent presentation skills and stakeholder management required
- Expert in data gathering and business analysis (includingstructuring and translating data into the most meaningful information for theaudience).
- Ability to prioritize and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience in business process modeling
- Process documentation, system/data knowledge and data interrogation
- Experience of working in a project or change management environment and commitment to personal development in this area.
- Knowledge of project management terminology, tools and techniques.
- Highly structured person that follow up on issues
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Business deployment and provisioning
- Expert in PM tools (Excel, Power point, MS Project, Visio, Share point,MS Office)
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong focus on completing/finishing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Business processes, products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate)coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic, output driven, team player and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply buttonRemember to attach your resume. End Date29-Oct-2015