Organization Name: Enterprise Sales & Retention – Corporate & Public
To develop and manage relationships and service experience among Public Sector & Civil Society Organizations to ensure growth, profitability and retention.
Manage Sector Managers, Relationship Account Managers and Relationship Executives.
- Formulate and manage the implementation of marketing plans for Public Sector Organizations.
- Support the respective Sector Managers , Relationship Managers and Relationship Executives to conduct customer business reviews
- Prospect and sell to Public Sector – National Government, County Government and Civil Society Organizations
- Effectively manage the existing /new accounts through improved customer experience by managing end to end process and ensure compliance to service agreement requirements.
- Monitoring Public Sector Sales team performance.
- Manage the selection, growth, development, performance, motivation and recommend the reward of staff in the section
- Proactively attend to enterprise customer related issues, consistent quality of service provided, and get an excellent customer rating.
- Reports that facilitate accurate business decision making process and planning
Senior Manager Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- 100% Achievement of agreed targets for all product lines through customer retention, new acquisitions and organic growth of existing accounts
- Documented, approved and implement annual enterprise sales plan aligned to the business objectives by March of each year
- Achieve a customer satisfaction rating of at least 90%
- Manage all customer escalations with relevant stakeholders in the organization and ensure 100% closure
- Level of compliance to contract requirements by Public Sector e.g. payment terms.
- Nil loss of accounts to competitors (churn).
- Satisfactory performance ratings for the staff in the section(Meets expectation)
- Staff development initiatives proposed and implemented annually
- Develop and implement a sales incentive plan for the team
- Develop and execute initiatives to build team cohesion
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting for sales orders and customer interactions and enforce use of Sales Force Automation (SFA) for opportunity management and Siebel for customer interactions
Qualifications For Senior Manager Jobs In Kenya
- Degree in a business related disciplines with an IT/Commercial bias.
- IT knowledge/working experiences will be an added advantage
- 4-5 years working experience managing in a B2G (preferred) or B2B environment
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team
- New business development skills.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply online