We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Corporate Responsibility Department within the Corporate Affairs Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Manager-Foundation – the holder of the position will be responsible for reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the Corporate Social Investment projects of the Safaricom Foundation.
Monitoring & Evaluation Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a monitoring and evaluation system and information sharing network that meets the strategic and management information needs of CR and CSI functions.
- To coordinate and implement the review and analysis of the performance of project partners using agreed upon indicators and targets to measure progress, and make recommendations for improvement to partners.
- To support the implementation of project reviews, and mid-term and end-of-project reviews.
- To build the capacity of Foundation, its subcommittees and project staff involved in monitoring, evaluation, and data collection.
- Ensure regular data collection, conduct analysis of data, and prepare reports on partners’ progress in project implementation.
- Prepare for presentation and distribution to internal and external stakeholders – data, lessons learned, best practices, and the statistical, qualitative, and anecdotal evidence, including for the Foundations statutory reports, in order to promote the achievements of the projects partners and the Foundation.
- Compile with the requirements of the reporting systems for preparing reports for the various donors and partners as may be required periodically.
- Participate as a team member in information sharing on project status, the review of proposals, preparation of monthly and quarterly newsletters and reports.
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Job
- Master’s degree in social sciences- Development Studies, Environmental Studies preferred
- Specialized training in Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least three years working experience in project Monitoring and Evaluation
How to Apply