We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Revenue Assurance Department within the Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager-Revenue Assurance – the holder of the position will provide assurance to the business on billing and revenue reporting of M-PESA Business products and services within Revenue Assurance. This will be achieved by ensuring that all existing and new products and services within Financial Services are adequately reviewed and revenue and commission tariffs appropriately configured.
Revenue Assurance Analyst Job Detailed Description
- To proactively identify and report on all areas that are susceptible to Revenue Leakage under financial services;
- To recommend policies and procedures to help identify revenue leakage areas and reduce incidences of revenue loss within the organization;
- To provide assurance on all M-PESA core business service revenues through performing end to end reconciliations to confirm accuracy and completeness of reported revenues;
- To ensure that all M-PESA core tariffs and bands are accurately configured and are billing correctly;
- To provide assurance on all M-PESA core business service costs through performing end to end reconciliations to validate accuracy and completeness of agent commission payments;
- To ensure that all M-PESA commission tariffs and bands are accurately configured and are computing accurate commissions;
- To ensure that all M-PESA agent commissions paid as a result of direct and reversed deposits are clawed back;
- To maintain a daily dashboard of M-PESA revenues and commission payment trends and escalate any anomalies;
- To provide assurance on M-PESA Airtime top ups through performing end to end reconciliations from M-PESA to the billing system to confirm accuracy and completeness of M-PESA top ups;
- To provide assurance on M-PESA Airtime top up reversals to confirm accuracy and completeness of all reversed amounts both on M-PESA and the billing system;
- To provide assurance on M-PESA customer and agent balances through a comprehensive balance monitoring analysis per customer and organization;
- To ensure all Financial Services products & promotion are assured through conducting comprehensive risk assessments;
- To continuously review the operating environment within M-PESA to identify new and emerging risks and advise the organization on the various means to mitigate the identified risks;
- To provide assurance on all M-PESA system upgrades/ changes to confirm there are no revenue losses and
- To ensure that all management requests are delivered within agreed timelines.
Requirements for Revenue Assurance Analyst Job
Key Qualifying Criteria
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any technical related field;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Revenue Assurance in the Telecom Industry and
- Professional certification in Auditing, Accounting, Risk Management and Information Systems will be added advantage.
Critical Competencies for Success
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data and information and distill it to the key points that help senior management analyze risk in a given situation;
- Ability to develop, accumulate, summarize and interpret risk reports to business units, support units and assurance units;
- Proficent in advanced SQL & Linux;
- Have strong business acumen and highly developed commercial experience;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and
- High level experience and skills working with stakeholders.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume