Reporting to the Senior Manager – Retail Asset Management, the position holder will be responsible for effective implementation of store and customer care desk roll-out within the Retail channel across the country. The position also supports the different regions in delivering customer value through seamless& efficient channel execution of store roll-out.
Responsibilities for the Senior Officer – Roll Out Job
- To continuously initiate value engineering programs working with project team of consultants comprising of architects, quantity surveyors and internal teams.
- To document requirements associated with retail roll-out projects and coordinate with cross functional teams to establish and validate requirements.
- To evaluate works done by teams and ensure specifications are met.
- To build relationships with the consulting team, landlords and local authorities where necessary to ensure cordial relationships required for effective project implementation.
- To report on site survey meetings and readiness of the project to be rolled out.
- To reviews designs, BOQs and associated layouts and ensure timely approval ahead of implementation.
- To champion innovative ways of enhancing site roll-out process.
- To identify and track project issues and provide solutions when required.
- To manage the evaluation process of on-boarding new contractors and sub-contractors.
- To ensure on-time delivery of the roll out projects and within budget allocated.
Senior Officer – Roll Out Job Requirements
- Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Construction Management or Civil Engineering.
- Experience in Interior Design and Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, creative problem solver who pays attention to detail.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume