Strategy Research Analyst Job at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Strategy Department within the Strategy and Innovation Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Strategy Research, the position holder will be responsible for conducting research to identify, develop, and communicate meaningful business insights to inform strategic decision making.
Strategy Research Analyst Job Description
- To consistently monitor the operating environment by scanning changes in the PESTEL trends and then analyze how these trends could impact the organization in future;
- To research on, identify and analyze appropriate customer, competitor, market, financial and industry data;
- To conduct internal research on the effectiveness of the organization;
- To keep the senior leadership team informed of changes in the business environment highlighting any risk exposure;
- To provide timely foresight of upcoming changes and future direction based on the research output and thereby deepen analyses by taking a long-term perspective;
- To engage with relevant external associations to develop relevant research;
- To plan and facilitate war room sessions to formulate responses to identified inflection points and other strategic decisions;
- To support strategic planning and implementation processes through relevant research.
Requirements for the Strategy Research Analyst Job
- A degree in a relevant field (Business/ Science/ Engineering/ Economics);
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in different areas of the organization;
- Working knowledge of Business strategy tools and supporting tools;
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to integrate ideas from many different areas into a common vision;
- Ability to systematically identify appropriate research methodologies for addressing key issues to ensure results support informed decision making;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong initiative and ability to work unsupervised and independently;
- A love of innovation and new way of doing things.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal. Remember to attach your resume.
Deadline for applications is 02-May-2017.