We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Strategy Department within the Strategy and Innovation Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Strategy Research, the position holder will be responsible for conducting research to identify, develop, and communicate meaningful business insights to inform strategic decision making.
Strategy Research Analyst Job Responsibilities
- To consistently monitor the operating environment by scanning changes in the PESTEL trends and then analyze how these trends could impact the organization in future;
- To research on, identify and analyze appropriate customer, competitor, market, financial and industry data;
- To conduct internal research on the effectiveness of the organization;
- To keep the senior leadership team informed of changes in the business environment highlighting any risk exposure;
- To provide timely foresight of upcoming changes and future direction based on the research output and thereby deepen analyses by taking a long-term perspective;
- To engage with relevant external associations to develop relevant research;
- To plan and facilitate war room sessions to formulate responses to identified inflection points and other strategic decisions;
- To support strategic planning and implementation processes through relevant research.
Requirements for the Strategy Research Analyst Job
- A degree in a relevant field (Business/ Science/ Engineering/ Economics);
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience preferably in different areas of the organization;
- Working knowledge of Business strategy tools and supporting tools;
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to integrate ideas from many different areas into a common vision;
- Ability to systematically identify appropriate research methodologies for addressing key issues to ensure results support informed decision making;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and a high degree of professionalism;
- Strong initiative and ability to work unsupervised and independently;
- A love of innovation and new way of doing things.
How to Apply