Location: Nairobi,KE. Organization Name: Enterprise Business Unit
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the SME & Regional Enterprises Department. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Regional Sales Manager-SME, the successfull role holder will meet overall NPS, revenue and acquisition targets for the assigned territory Accounts and work with Safaricom Business Partners to retain, develop, manage and expand the customer base and grow revenues.
Territorial Account Manager Job Responsibilities
- Development of plans to achieve set billed revenue targets in the territory;
- Increase product and Business solutions penetration through cross sell to named accounts, in assigned territory
- Ensure revenue growth by growing ARPA in the accounts through up sell
- Achieve the set NPS targets for the Accounts in the territory
- Ensure achievement of set churn targets for assigned accounts
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Ensure all accounts are managed through well thought out Account Development Plans
- Monitor and supervise partner sales teams’ to achieve their assigned targets and ensure they have healthy sales pipelines to achieve the revenue targets;
- Performance review with assigned Partner sales teams within the assigned territory and documentation of the same;
- Maintain timely and 100% accurate territory reports on Partner sales teams review, competitor intelligence, Sales performance and all information relevant to the assigned territory;
Qualifications for the Accounts Manager Job
- Honors degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university;
- Must have 3 years’ experience in managing dealers or an indirect channel preferably in FMCG;
- Experience in managing indirect channel in a telecoms environment is an added advantage;
- Strong business Acumen;
- Team player with pleasant outgoing personality & resilience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic & with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Click here to apply on the Safaricom Online Portal