We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Resources Division within the HR Operations Department. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of Department-HR Operations, the position holder will be responsible for managing HR operations services including letter administration, staff onboarding, the HR helpdesk, International Mobility, HR records and reporting.
- Manage the induction process for new employees.
- Oversee and review system uploads, new hires management and engagement.
- Review and communicate joiners and exits and other organizational changes.
- Develop and maintain templates for letter production that are current and in line with labors laws and internal policies.
- Manage the customer experience of HR’s primary customer groups i.e. Employees, Managers, Recruiters, Organization Effectiveness Consultants, HR Business Partners, Learning & Development Officers, Payroll among others.
- Ensure that HR services are delivered in accordance with documented service level targets via the HR Helpdesk.
- Drive utility of the HR help desk as the one stop shop for all HR queries and ensure use of the Service Suite as the interface for logging in queries.
- Coach the HR help desk team to improve first line resolution of issues.
- Support the International Mobility end to end process locally by carrying out tasks such as gathering signatures, approvals, gaining the relevant information on the Mobility fact Sheet (MFS). Participate in the (Vodafone Champion) VOCH IM briefing to the assignee.
- Inform Finance of costs on approval for budgeting purposes.
- Oversee the maintenance of manual records systems, document retention, storage, and retrieval system.
- Prepare, review and share reports as required by the business from HR Operations.
- Provide leadership, coaching and expert advice to raise the bar on performance and achieve optimal performance from individuals within the team.
- Manage performance by establishing competency levels of direct reports and take steps to bridge these gaps.
- Achieve Engagement Index (EI) of 80%, Manager Index (MI) of 79%, ENPS of 53% to 59%.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant degree with a HND in Human Resource Management.
- 6- 8 years’ work experience in an HR environment, 3 of which should be in a supervisory position within HR Operations.
- Competent in working with a HR Information System (Oracle is an added advantage).
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and team management skills.
- An excellent planner and organizer with high attention to detail.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here