- Plan, conduct and deliver the commercial audit assignments as per the annual audit plan approved by the Board Audit Committee.
- Lead audit assignments and provide supervisory guidance to the Senior Auditors assigned to the audit assignments.
- Manage the execution of audit engagements to ensure conformance to Internal Audit policies, standards and procedures for the delivery of high quality results within defined audit plans and budgets.
- Provide practical and cost-effective advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls in the business units.
- Provide assurance in commercial projects and recommend controls to mitigate identified risks.
- Track and report on the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Provide advisory services to management on controls on new products and services in the company.
- Provide support to other Risk Management processes to ensure that commercial operation risks are identified and appropriate mitigation measures implemented.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Upper second class degree in a Technical or Business field from a recognized University
- Fully qualified accountant – CPA (K) or ACCA.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification will be an added advantage.
- 6-8 years working experience in internal and/or external audit.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead audits and manage an audit team.
- Proven ability to self-start and effectively manage their own workload to deliver on multiple assignments.
- Experience in use of data analysis tools such as IDEA, ACL.
- Excellent reporting, communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here