We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Corporate Responsibility Department within the Corporate Affairs Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Manager-Foundation – the holder of the position will be responsible for reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the Corporate Social Investment projects of the Safaricom Foundation.
Responsibilities for the Monitoring & Evaluation Senior Officer Job
- Develop and maintain a monitoring and evaluation system and information sharing network that meets the strategic and management information needs of CR and CSI functions.
- To coordinate and implement the review and analysis of the performance of project partners using agreed upon indicators and targets to measure progress, and make recommendations for improvement to partners.
- To support the implementation of project reviews, and mid-term and end-of-project reviews.
- To build the capacity of Foundation, its subcomittees and project staff involved in monitoring, evaluation, and data collection.
- Ensure regular data collection, conduct analysis of data, and prepare reports on partners’ progress in project implementation.
- Prepare for presentation and distribution to internal and external stakeholders – data, lessons learned, best practices, and the statistical, qualitative, and anecdotal evidence, including for the
- Foundations statutory reports, in order to promote the achievements of the projects partners and the Foundation.
- Compile with the requirements of the reporting systems for preparing reports for the various donors and partners as may be required periodically.
- Participate as a team member in information sharing on project status, the review of proposals, preparation of monthly and quarterly newsletters and reports.
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Senior Officer Job
- Master’s degree in social sciences- Development Studies, Environmental Studies preferred
- Specialized training in Monitoring and Evaluation
- At least three years working experience in project Monitoring and Evaluation
How To Apply
Click here to apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.