In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
Product & Services Intern Responsibilities
- Work closely with the product managers in the various projects/processes.
- Prepare Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) and follow up with signatories for execution, ensure partners have collected etc.
- Partner On-boarding document upload onto share point for approval
- KYC checklist follow up with partners to ensure we have all documentation in place
- Review of the daily VAS issues tracker to ensure that all partner issues are covered.
- Partner contacts database updating
- Create a filling system for partner documents in the shared folder and save the documents as they are received
- Filling of documents and letters.
- Contract uploads onto symfact system
Requirements for the Product & Services Intern
- Degree in Business related field.
- Be a student from a recognized university.
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Additional Details
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Deadline for application is 24th February 2017.