Intern RNO RAN Support at Safaricom, Kenya
Organization Name: RNO Western & Nyanza
- We are pleased to announce the following Internship Position in the Regional Operations Department within the Technical Division based in Kiboswa MSR. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated
Internship Brief Description
- The candidate will undergo an internship program which includes a combination of job & functional exposure, work assignments and project assignments
- Reporting to the Manager RAN & TX Support, the position holder will develop and manage relationships and support the planning and project teams to achieve the required implementation within the targeted dates. He or she will offer required support to the regional maintenance and support engineers during configurations or change implementation
- Carrying out all duties assigned by the reporting manager
- Continuous and regular reporting to the line manager
- Maintain high RAN systems availability to support customer traffic.
- Resolution of faults escalated from 1st Line maintenance teams within SLAs.
- Ensuring all newly integrated equipment follow & adhere to the laid down acceptance criteria.
- Perform configuration changes on Network elements & S/W upgrades to meet network KPI
- Take lead role in Analysis of network KPIs, logs and warnings and initiate corrective measures to resolve complaints and faults
Requirements for Internship
- An ambitious, passionate attitude
- Excellent team work and organizational skills
- Good basic computer knowledge in Microsoft office packages
- Completed at least third year of study in the related field
- Pursuing an Engineering degree in Electrical & communication or related field,
- Pursuing BSC in computer science /computer engineering
The Position will be based in Kiboswa MSR Kisumu