We are pleased to announce the following Contract Position in the Revenue Assurance Department within the Risk Management Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue Assurance, the individual, with guidance from the manager, will provide assurance to the business on billing and revenue reporting of M-PESA Business Services and products within Financial Services. This will be achieved by ensuring that all existing and new products and services within Financial Services are adequately reviewed and revenue and commission tariffs appropriately configured.
Additionally, they will provide assurance on end-to-end integrity of all the VAS (Value Added Services) revenues and Customer Acquisitions. They will also be responsible for the assurance of new products and/or promotions through a guided Product lifecycle management process.
Responsibilities for the Revenue Analyst Contractor Job
- Perform end to end reconciliations of M-PESA service revenues and commissions to confirm accuracy and completeness of reported revenues and commissions.
- Ensure that all M-PESA core tariffs and bands are accurately configured and are billing correctly.
- Maintain a daily dashboard of M-PESA revenues and commission payment trends and escalate any anomalies.
- Performing Risk Assessments on new product propositions and/or promotions and highlighting risks to the respective project/ product leads
- Carrying out User Acceptance Tests during the product development phase and providing assurance on product functionality during and after go-live Carry out post-product launch reviews and review performance against the initial Business Cases
- Ensure that value added services and short term promotions are functioning as intended and billing correctly and assured on time
- Analysis and trending of Value Added Services revenues and performance between the billing, service management and reporting systems. Any anomalies in the trends to be escalated to the respective teams for correction
Requirements for the Revenue Analyst Contractor Job
- Degree in Business IT, Informatics, or Telecommunication related engineering
- SQL language skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills (written & spoken English)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in handling sensitive information
- Team player
Critical competencies for success
- Good understanding of the M-PESA business model.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with graphs and trends for ease of understanding.
- Multitasking and prioritization skills required to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional presentation required.
- Uphold 100 % accuracy, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver accurate results.
How To Apply
Click here to apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.