We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Enterprise Service Delivery Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Responsibilities for the Service Fulfillment Intern
- The main aim of the internship is to give the interns an opportunity to experience and work in the real corporate environment.
- End to end management of orders, ensuring complete status of all services provided.
- Following up with Support teams to ensure orders progressed and supported.
- Proactive communication with all stakeholders in management of orders and service requests
- Daily and weekly reporting
Service Fulfillment Intern Requirements
- Be a student from a recognized university or recently graduated from recognized University.
- Have proven interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Be computer literate.
- Additional Details
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.