Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Reporting To: Managing Director.
Qualification: Higher Diploma / Degree in Human Resource / BCom or BA (HR Option)
Experience: 3 Years and Above in Manufacturing Industry
Age: 32 years and Above
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Administer performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan new employee orientation programme to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis with H.O.D Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs and co-ordinate training delivery.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services such as food service.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Salary Negotiable
- Females Highly Preferred
How to Apply
Email your application to [email protected]