Quality Assurance – Shop Floor
Reporting to:- Manager – Quality Assurance Qualification: Degree in Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Location:- Nairobi, Kenya
To ensure that the existing standards of production are satisfactory and follow safety regulations.
Certification of Raw Material and Finished Goods Quality after due testing and analysis.
Responsible for testing of Finished Goods produced.
To checks the past records of production to review if the existing standards will continue to bring in more customers.
To inspect products those that are fresh out of the production line to ensure the required quality standards.
The Basic Responsibilities Handled By an Assistant Quality Assurance Involve:-
- To determine and document any areas that may need improvement.
- To review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
- To review and analyze the effectiveness of the modifications made.
- To ensure that all procedures within the company conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies and legislation such as equal opportunity.
- Assisting QAM in sampling procedures.
- Rechecking of returns from the Customer if any.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Basic knowledge of applicable software to enter statistical data.
- Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
How to Apply
eMail: [email protected]