The Executive/Administrative Assistant within Sagaci Research is responsible for the following tasks.
- Provide and carry out the full range of office support and administrative work,
- Receive and screen incoming calls, visitors, correspondence and reports,
- Manage petty cash payments and interact daily with group finance team,
- Ensure proper filing and retrieval of files and documents and oversee compliance with records management policies,
- Implements office administrative procedures and policies including office security, travel, office cleanliness and health and safety,
- Oversees the general office administration by managing office space, maintaining service contracts, managing office equipment and monitoring administrative costs.
To apply, we expect candidates to have the following capabilities:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Resourcefulness: ability to deal with new situations or difficulties, to come up with creative ideas, to suggest new ways of working…
- Desire to work in an highly international environment
- A minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position
- An excellent command of English (French or Portuguese would be a plus
How to Apply