Our client, a privately owned and funded organization that operates at all levels with a strong entrepreneurial spirit is looking to fill the position of a Sage Implementer. He / she will be in charge of rolling out SAGE Evolution ERP at our client’s site. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 1 year experience with evidence of implementing SAGE.
- Support implementation of SAGE.
• Train all users and managers to a high level of skill and application of the applicable suites.
• Develop and roll our processes and controls to support SAGE implementation and monitor adherence by all users.
• Support field teams in all SAGE requirements.
• Build a first class business reporting and analysis framework on the foundation of a SAGE environment.
• Management of the licensing, upgrade and user rights assessment requirements.
- Must have a relevant IT bachelor’s degree.
• CPA qualification is an added advantage.
• MUST have 1 year experience in SAGE implementation.
• High level of skill and competence in various features of SAGE Evolution
• High IT proficiency.
• Knowledge of business process and financial controls within a logistics type company.
• Understanding of tax compliance in Kenya, management and statutory reporting for a trading entity.
• High integrity, trust and dependability.
• Ethical and highly confidential.