Sage Pastel Accountant – Hospitality Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Tourism & Hospitality
Salary: 40k – 60k Gross
Our client is a tourism company that operates a number of destinations across the globe in a responsible & enlightened way. They are looking to hire an experienced Accountant who is excellent in Sage Pastel evolution.
Sage Pastel Accountant Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of half year and year-end financial statements.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time.
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation
- Banking operations
- Ensure accurate allocation of cost to the correct cost centre’s
- Monthly stock count and valuation
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Supplier payments.
- Cash-flow statements
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Payroll processing.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data capture and reports.
Qualification & Skills for Sage Pastel Accountant Job
- Degree in a business related field (Finance / Accounting)
- 2 – 3 years working experience in the hospitality industry is a MUST
- MUST have a thorough understanding of SAGE PASTEL EVOLUTION.
- Sound understanding of taxation in the Kenyan context.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze complex situations, solve problems and manage change.
- Track record in achieving business targets, compliance and meeting legal and quality requirements
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sage Pastel Accountant – Hospitality) to [email protected] before Friday 27th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing