Sales Account Manager Jobs in IT Industry Kenya
Job Title: AIDC Solutions Sales Account Manager
Location: Nairobi with Frequent travels across the country
Salary: 100-150K plus Commissions
Our client is a leading provider of Automatic Identification, Data Capture(AIDC) & Enterprise Mobility Solutions operating mainly in the Middle East. They have expanded their business to Africa starting with Kenya. They seek to hire a Sales Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying potential business as well as managing existing clients.
- Sales of the company’s products and solutions.
- Business development and territory management.
- Servicing existing clients’ accounts.
- Preparation of proposals and Quotations
- Market research and recommendations on technology upgrades
- Relationship management with existing and new clients
- Liaison with the suppliers and negotiating on prices.
- Follow-up on payments.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction as well as addressing complaints
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in corporate sales or account management
- Must have experience selling IT, networking or Software solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A valid Driving Licence
- Ability to build strong and long-lasting profitable relationships
- Enthusiastic approach with customers
- Confident on phone & in person
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (AIDC Solutions Sales Account Manager) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th May 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.