Our client, a local manufacturer and distributor of aspirational high quality fuel-efficient products is seeking to recruit Sales Activation Manager to oversee activations On The Ground (OTG) and in supermarkets in Nairobi. The successful candidate MUST be exposed to managing sales activators in different key accounts such as supermarkets, wholesalers and distributors.
- Train activators and ensure they are highly motivated for activations.
• Ensure 20-30 sales activators arrive to work in a timely manner, are well presented and ready for work.
• Manage sales activators commissions and work schedule, reporting.
• Hire and fire sales activators as needed. Discipline and reward activators as needed.
• Determine activation schedule and by locations, day, times. Manage activator schedules.
• Ensure that all required resouces are planned for and ready for sales activation
• Measure and analyse ROI of activations, sales volumes and additional Sales and Marketing
• Manage a team of 20-30 sales activators
• Analysing activation data and activation performance
• Attend trainings and meeting at the company offices as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Must have experience handling FMCG products
• Strong influencing ability and compelling communication skills.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• MUST have managed a minimum of 20 sales activators in key accounts
• Previous experience maintaining a weekly, monthly and quarterly event schedule is a MUST.
• Previous experience recruiting, hiring, disciplining and firing staff is a MUST.
• Good customer care relations
• High energy, positivity and friendly
• Time management skills
• Analytical Skills