About this job
Job title: Sales agent
Company Name: ALPHA COMPUTER Ltd
Number of positions: 25
ALPHA Computer Company ltd.
Alpha Computer has an exclusive distributorship in Rwanda of an Antivirus named Bitdefender . In this regards Alpha Computer ltd wants to recruit sales agents who will mainly focus on the selling of this products.
Main purpose of job:
Conduct the selling of Bitdefender Antivirus, and support other sales activities in Alpha computer.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
• Sell the company Products proactively to new/prospective customers
• Provide technical assistance to the customer if this falls into the agent capacity.
• Report any technical need to the supervisor, in case it raised by customer
• Ensure accuracy of all company sales process and documents executed by the Customer.
• Ensure that a delivery of the products is done to the customer.
• Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
• Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
• Obtain necessary documents from customers, where required.
• Ensure timely submission of weekly/monthly sales activity reports to the supervisor.
• Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities.
• Cross-sell opportunities identified and report them to the direct supervisor.
• Protect the name of the Alpha Computer.
Key competences required:
• Negotiation skills
• Self-motivation spirit
• Team working spirit
Essential on arrival:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Fluent in both English Kinyarwanda, French will be desirable
Training on sales strategy
Training on the products .
All applicants should submit a short (1 page maximum) covering letter stating why they are a suitable candidate for the position along with a copy of their CV in English, by email to [email protected]
Applications will only be accepted by email.
The closing date is 30th September 2015 ( 5 p.m) and no further applications will be accepted after this date and hour .