Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the position of Sales Analyst for one of our clients, a leading Telecommunications Service Provider in Kenya.
Job Purpose: To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and Finance support to the Corporate Communications and Sales and Distribution Directors.
- Provide Commercial with reports on activations and airtime revenue;
- Provide reports to compute monthly incentives payable;
- Develop sales target setting templates;
- Prepare presentations on monthly performance for commercial dept; and
- Provide commercial with distributor and staff monthly performance reports.
- Prepare business cases for new projects; and
- Offer internal training whenever needed.
- Liaise with other departments on business reengineering processes relating to distribution team and back office.
- Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits;
- Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions;
- Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast;
- Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets; and
- Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
- Preparation of SIM pack, Airtime and other device forecasts;
- Set up stock management templates to follow up inventory status in liaison with warehouse management;
- In liaison with branch management determine causes of stock take variances with view of resolving them; and
- Lead commercial warehouses and branches in stock takes.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a FMCG or a busy environment;
- University Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science;
- Professional Accounting qualifications – CPA /ACCA; and
- Computer Literate with exceptional skills in Excel.
- Able to work under extreme pressure with short-term targets and objectives;
- Good attention to details;
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization;
- Good public relations;
- Capable of working under minimum supervision;
- Excellent communication/ Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Proactive/Mature; and
- Good organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply